plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [generation] Another approach to generated drivers
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 11:27:39 GMT
Hi,

thanks!
Of course the Paper will only speak about the project in regular 3rd person view so I see
no issue for policy violations.

Julian

Am 29.04.19, 13:20 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > But, I guess we get rid of the discussion if we do the following
    > - generate a PLC4X branch where all the development takes place (=> everything
is ASF licensed)
    > - keep the paper source in the separate repo and, if necessary, reference code snippets
from PLC4X Repo (with clear license)

    Works for me.

    > The point where I disagree is that the paper writing should be in the open for several
reasons
    > - it is not a paper of the PLC4X Community, it is a paper highlighting thinks strongly
related to PLC4X

    Which is also fine, the Apache license allows that, the only minor issue is to respect
Apache’s trademarks and branding.

    Thanks,
    Justin