plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The State and Future of PLC4X
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2019 12:27:50 GMT
RFC 62541?

On April 18, 2019 at 05:38:56, Christofer Dutz (christofer.dutz@c-ware.de)
wrote:

Perfect ;-)

Am 18.04.19, 11:34 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

Hi Chris,

indeed.
So lets simply use the terms opc-ua server or bridge and opc-ua client : )
Do you agree?

Julian

Am 18.04.19, 11:32 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

Hi Julian,

That's what I mentioned in the other email.
We have to be careful with the term OPC-UA Support and differentiate
between OPC-UA Server and OPC-UA Client (PLC4X opc-ua client)
I was talking about a OPC-UA Server ... you seem to be about a client. For
the Server we wouldn't need the feature you are mentioning.

Chris