plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Rearrange modules according to their language?
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 16:42:45 GMT
Hi all,

currently we have a structure where Java modules are located in plc4j, c++ modules in plc4cpp
and python modules in plc4py … however the integration modules and examples are at root
level.

Even if we don’t yet have any non java integration modules or examples, we will be getting
some in the near future. What is observable, is that Java plugin configuration is leaking
over to the cpp and python modules, which isn’t good.

For the sake of a simpler build and cleaner configuration, I would propose to create integrations
and examples modules inside each of the language directories and to move the existing modules
there.

What do you think?

Chris