plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [python] Experimental version of plc4py available for testing!
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2019 09:32:53 GMT
Hi Julian,

Ok ... now I know where we might have been not on the same page ... guess now I know what
you want to do.

But I still think it's still more a packaging thing and the interop server should remain in
the java section.

Isn't the "python-s7-driver":
- The java interop server
- The java s7 driver
- The python proxy driver core
- Some custom python code that glues together everything

Chris