plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Hoeper <hoe...@ltsoft.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS ] PLC4X Teamware
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2019 06:35:02 GMT
+1 like the idea

Björn
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
Gesendet: Samstag, 27. April 2019 14:27
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: [DISCUSS ] PLC4X Teamware

Hi all,

As some of you may have heard, the plc4x project will be very well represented next weekend
on a hackathon organized by the European commission.
As of today it seems like we will have Chris, Tim and myself from the pmc and even cooler
Björn and Lukasz will be joining us from the community.
So it looks like this will be an awesome representation of our community and kind of a meetup.

And I thought for myself this would be a great opportunity (and also to celebrate the graduation)
to order some team ware to show off that we all are members of "team toddy".

So I suggest to order some (zip) hoodies and shirts.
Of course everybody has to pay them for himself but if we order in batch the price will be
party good.

For the hoodies it should be around 25 to 35€ each and for the shirts well below (calculated
for 25 pc).

If we order them this weekend they will come on Friday and I could bring them to Brussel.
I will prepare an example with the right logo later today.

I also contacted Sally to check that we comply with all asf regulations.

What do you think?

Julian

PS if enough people agree I will prepare an order thread which closes tomorrow in the evening
and place the order to get the stuff in time.

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet