plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Gaduation vote passed successfully
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:51:22 GMT
Hey... I also prepared something fort he Meetup... so better come all __
By the way, do we have a poll? Or a date?

Am 16.04.19, 15:28 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Ok ...

    and regarding a TLP (as in Top-Level-Party)

    codecentric decided to do something at our next PLC4X Meetup here in Frankfurt.

    So be prepared ... and better come by public transport ;-)

    Really have to get started with this as soon as I'm done with all the press stuff for
the graduation.

    Chris