plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Git repos renamed
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 05:31:57 GMT
Hi all,

I just got notification that now the graduation operations have been performed on our git
repos.
So you need to rename your remotes in order to be able to push and update PLC4X.

Here comes the command to do so (assuming your remote is called “origin”)

git remote set-url origin https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/plc4x.git

This will update the url defined for “origin” to the new tlp url.

As soon as Jenkin’s build job passes, the website should be updated.

All getting ready for the action between 12:00 and 13:00? Really hoping on some positive impact
of these news.

Chris