plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [python] Experimental version of plc4py available for testing!
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:41:09 GMT
Hi Julian,

And I'll replace the checked-in code in the java module with the execution of a maven plugin
as part of the build.

Chris

Am 23.04.19, 12:30 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    I see... well, we can do that, no objections... I have just no idea how this whole "directory"
resolution stuff works.
    But feel free to adapt it in my branch.

    Julian

    PS.: Or should I simply merge it into develop for all to play around?