plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [Netty / S7] Many log messages although everything works
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2019 14:34:39 GMT
Hi,

sorry, also some meetings : )
We should investiage it (in fact Tim is just doing that, I think).
And either it’s a "regular" case, then we should set a log output on the right level.
And if its something we can handle more gracefully, tha we should do that : )

Julian

PS.: I think we should discuss the logging overall. I'm unsure if I like the S7 Info log,
which always gives me 3 or 4 Log statements on each connection (and I establish MANY of them,
regularly __).