plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The State and Future of PLC4X
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:38:44 GMT
Perfect ;-)

Am 18.04.19, 11:34 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi Chris,

    indeed.
    So lets simply use the terms opc-ua server or bridge and opc-ua client : )
    Do you agree?

    Julian

    Am 18.04.19, 11:32 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

        Hi Julian,

        That's what I mentioned in the other email.
        We have to be careful with the term OPC-UA Support and differentiate between OPC-UA
Server and OPC-UA Client (PLC4X opc-ua client)
        I was talking about a OPC-UA Server ... you seem to be about a client. For the Server
we wouldn't need the feature you are mentioning.

        Chris