plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Documentation for Kafka integration
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 12:49:53 GMT
Oh Hi Andreas,

sorry for not replying ... when I'm travelling I tend to get distracted by stuff ;-)

I guess that in this case documentation will require digging into the code and writing up
how to start a Kafka-Connect node ... if you have experience with that, feel free to document
that, but I guess probably not ... I too am not that deep into it and will do exactly that
as I do need to understand this for a call tomorrow evening ;-)

Chris