plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [Graduation] preparing the media announcements ...
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:38:38 GMT
Hi all,

a few days ago I prepared a branch that builds our website without any "incubating" stuff.
Also it adjusts our build to build tlp releases ...
Now I was thinking, that probably a lot of traffic is going to hit our website as soon as
the press releases go out ... I definitely need to update
At least our landing page ... So I'll additionally update that in the same branch. I'll send
you a note as soon as I have a proposal ready.

Would be cool if you could review it ASAP as soon as that's done ...

I thought all the hard work was done with adding us to the board agenda ... turns out all
the PR and Press stuff does consume quite a lot of
Additional time ... So I guess I'll be doing more paperwork this week, to hopefully have our
website up an ready as well as a press release,
An Apache Blog and a larger Blog post for the codecentric Blog ... as well as campaigns for
Twitter and LinkedIn ...

I'm gonna be so happy to code again sometime next week :-)

Chris