plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [python] Experimental version of plc4py available for testing!
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2019 10:40:38 GMT
That's where the maven-dependency-plugin "copy" goal comes in ... that's what it does.

Chris

Am 28.04.19, 11:54 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi Chris,

    Yes indeed it is. Therefore I need to copy the server jar to the python module.

    Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

    Betreff: Re: [python] Experimental version of plc4py available for testing!
    Von: Christofer Dutz
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

    Hi Julian,

    Ok ... now I know where we might have been not on the same page ... guess now I know what
you want to do.

    But I still think it's still more a packaging thing and the interop server should remain
in the java section.

    Isn't the "python-s7-driver":
    - The java interop server
    - The java s7 driver
    - The python proxy driver core
    - Some custom python code that glues together everything

    Chris