plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] Updated website in preparation of the graduation announcement on Tuesday
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 06:40:25 GMT
Hi,

sorry, I just now had some time to check the side... I found no issues and it looks good.
Once again, many thanks!

Julian

Am 18.04.19, 16:29 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    as I didn’t hear any complaints, I merged the graduation-preparation branch into develop
and the website is now updated to no longer reference the incubator (You might have to refresh
the cache … at least I had to)

    I hope I found all mentions of “incubating” in the places that should be removed and
didn’t remove any where they shouldn’t have. However I left the git repos unchanged for
now as I thought it would be better to update them as soon as the repos are really changed
or people might stumble over this and get mad at us. I opened tickets for all outstanding
migration tasks and will be having an eye out for them during the weekend.

    The build should also no longer produce release artifacts with “incubating” in their
name, the generated artifacts should no longer contain the incubation disclaimer, but I guess
we have enough time to verify this in the next weeks.

    In order to test everything I would like to step up as RM for the 0.4.0 release and we
should do that pretty soon in order to have the first proper release out there and by being
the RM I can test, correct and document any things that might have changed.

    Gonna be a great day on Tuesday … the News will hit the media sometime around 12-13
local time here in Germany.

    So for now all I can do is wish you guys some happy Easter holidays if you happen to have
them … if not … well then just some happy days ;-)

    Chris