plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to become a Top-Level-Project at the ASF
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2019 16:00:05 GMT
+1 (binding)

Julian

Am 01.04.19, 15:18 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Today exactly one month ago we had a discussion on graduating and it was generally approved
[1]
    Justin mentioned some trademark related issues in the same thread and suggested we do
a maturity assessment …
    all of this was discussed in the same thread.

    The maturity assessment can be found here [2]. All issues reported by Justin have been
addressed.

    Therefore I would like to cast a vote that the Apache PLC4X (Incubating) podling graduates
to become a TLP.

    We have decided NOT to carry over the podling PPMC and Committer List to the TLP and have
had a vote on who
    wants to remain while keeping the list of PMCs equal to the committers group [3].
    The following individuals would be part of this PMC:

    * Christofer Dutz    <cdutz@apache.org<mailto:cdutz@apache.org>>
    * Julian Feinauer    <jfeinauer@apache.org<mailto:jfeinauer@apache.org>>
    * Justin Mclean      <jmclean@apache.org<mailto:jmclean@apache.org>>
    * Markus Sommer      <msommer@apache.org<mailto:msommer@apache.org>>
    * Sebastian Rühl     <sruehl@apache.org<mailto:sruehl@apache.org>>
    * Tim Mitsch         <tmitsch@apache.org<mailto:tmitsch@apache.org>>

    Also has a vote been done and we would suggest the Board to assign Christofer Dutz as
Chair of the to be established TLP [4]

    Having gone through the documentation I think we are as far as we can get.

    So here goes:

    [ ] +1 (Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to TLP)
    [ ] +0 (no opinion)
    [ ] -1 (Don’t Graduate – with reason)

    This vote will stay open for 72 hours.

    Chris