plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Some of the latest changes
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2019 08:05:45 GMT
Hi all,

today I simply have a little time to inspect the latest changes as I was travelling for 5
days …
I do have a few questions:

Why is AbstractPlcConnection been extended by a getInetSocketAddress method?

PlcConnections are not bound exclusively to TCP/UDP … we currently already have Serial port
based connections and when going into protocols like Profinet and EtherCat in the future we’ll
be going down to IP or even Ethernet level.
I don’t like TCP/UDP details in the base abstract class for all drivers.

… continuing to evaluate …

Chris