plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The State and Future of PLC4X
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:33:55 GMT
Hi Chris,

indeed.
So lets simply use the terms opc-ua server or bridge and opc-ua client : )
Do you agree?

Julian

Am 18.04.19, 11:32 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi Julian,

    That's what I mentioned in the other email.
    We have to be careful with the term OPC-UA Support and differentiate between OPC-UA Server
and OPC-UA Client (PLC4X opc-ua client)
    I was talking about a OPC-UA Server ... you seem to be about a client. For the Server
we wouldn't need the feature you are mentioning.

    Chris