plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [WEBSITE] Updated website in preparation of the graduation announcement on Tuesday
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:29:11 GMT
Hi all,

as I didn’t hear any complaints, I merged the graduation-preparation branch into develop
and the website is now updated to no longer reference the incubator (You might have to refresh
the cache … at least I had to)

I hope I found all mentions of “incubating” in the places that should be removed and didn’t
remove any where they shouldn’t have. However I left the git repos unchanged for now as
I thought it would be better to update them as soon as the repos are really changed or people
might stumble over this and get mad at us. I opened tickets for all outstanding migration
tasks and will be having an eye out for them during the weekend.

The build should also no longer produce release artifacts with “incubating” in their name,
the generated artifacts should no longer contain the incubation disclaimer, but I guess we
have enough time to verify this in the next weeks.

In order to test everything I would like to step up as RM for the 0.4.0 release and we should
do that pretty soon in order to have the first proper release out there and by being the RM
I can test, correct and document any things that might have changed.

Gonna be a great day on Tuesday … the News will hit the media sometime around 12-13 local
time here in Germany.

So for now all I can do is wish you guys some happy Easter holidays if you happen to have
them … if not … well then just some happy days ;-)

Chris