plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [BUILD] Changing the way profiles are activated??
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:53:05 GMT
Hi Googlemail ... or is OS your last name? ;-)

The problem if I include one module in multiple profiles, as soon as both are enabled, maven
complains that a module is included twice in the reactor :-/
I know I had these problems in other projects before.

Chris

PS: Great to hear from you Sebastian :-)