plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS ] PLC4X Teamware
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 13:51:11 GMT
+1 Count me in ... guess Toddy will pass however __

Am 27.04.19, 14:43 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t.mitsch@pragmaticindustries.de>:

    +1 very good idea

    Von: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
    Gesendet: Saturday, April 27, 2019 02:27 PM
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
    Betreff: [DISCUSS ] PLC4X Teamware

    Hi all,

    As some of you may have heard, the plc4x project will be very well represented next weekend
on a hackathon organized by the European commission.
    As of today it seems like we will have Chris, Tim and myself from the pmc and even cooler
Björn and Lukasz will be joining us from the community.
    So it looks like this will be an awesome representation of our community and kind of a
meetup.

    And I thought for myself this would be a great opportunity (and also to celebrate the
graduation) to order some team ware to show off that we all are members of "team toddy".

    So I suggest to order some (zip) hoodies and shirts.
    Of course everybody has to pay them for himself but if we order in batch the price will
be party good.

    For the hoodies it should be around 25 to 35€ each and for the shirts well below (calculated
for 25 pc).

    If we order them this weekend they will come on Friday and I could bring them to Brussel.
    I will prepare an example with the right logo later today.

    I also contacted Sally to check that we comply with all asf regulations.

    What do you think?

    Julian

    PS if enough people agree I will prepare an order thread which closes tomorrow in the
evening and place the order to get the stuff in time.

    Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet