plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Positive impact of the media coverage
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 12:40:02 GMT
+1

I see no issue in handling the first contact directly and then report it here like you did

Am 29.04.19, 14:31 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    I just wanted to tell you that I was contacted today by Microsoft Azure Team as well as
another Company as a direct result of the media coverage following our graduation.

    MS seems to be looking for more efficient ways than OPC-UA to get PLC data into their
Azure IoT cloud as well as accessing non-OPC-UA devices … I sent him some information and
hope the interest remains.

    The other company is thinking about giving us some drivers/specs/information that could
help with the stalled S7-TIA protocol implementation as well as add Heidenhain and Fanuc PLCs
to our list.

    All have asked for more information. I have prepared individual packages and sent it to
them.

    As soon as there is more concrete things to discuss I’ll take it back here … I guess
till then I’m assuming it’s ok for you all that I pre-process such requests the way I
have been doing?

    Chris