plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject AW: Documentation for Kafka integration
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2019 11:03:00 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Indeed you are right.
Perhaps, we should also modify it to be based on the scraper.

But there is an example in the example folder, perhaps you should check that out first?

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Documentation for Kafka integration
Von: Stefan Schulze
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi,

I just attended a great talk of Christofer at „building IoT“ and I‘m  interested to
try out the Kafka integration with kafka-connect.
Sadly, there is rather no documentation of this plugin regarding the configuration or something.
Do you have any ressources available I haven‘t found?

Thank you,
  Stefan