plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Release Strategy for future releases
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 20:25:57 GMT
Hi Chris,

No offense. I agree that we should not stress those lovely people more than necessary.
So we keep our aim on 0.4 (with whatever accumulates till then) for now and start regular
releases when graduated.

Is this a plan?

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Strategy for future releases
Von: Christofer Dutz
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi Julian,

I would +1 this, but please have one thing in Mind ... every release we do requires us to
check it (of course) ... but also we have to have people in the Incubator also validate these
releases.
Some people there are under heavy load and I would not like to increase this load too much.

But how about starting with that as soon as we have left the incubator? I would really like
that.

Chris