plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Reduce the number of default site reports
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 10:22:31 GMT
Ok, so I guess this was successful ...

Generation time seems to have dropped from 60 to 20 minutes ... still smoothing some edges,
but I hope two full days working on only HTML and CSS (Geee ... you can't imagine how I hate
CSS) seem to have not been for nothing.

And @Andreas Oswald, you you run the following command, it will only generate the site for
the main module (the one you are probably working on)

     mvnw clean site site:stage -pl .

The "-pl" argument will restrict it to the "current module" (root) ... that should really
speed up things for you.

Chris