plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Start voting on graduating?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 12:11:13 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the clarification.
Then I'm fine with the doc : )

Julian

Am 04.03.19, 13:09 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi Julian,

    I had an error in my table markup ... in a few minutes the footnotes should appear ...
they're already in the adoc file, but not rendered.

    The document is from a point of view of the to become TLP (Cause otherwise there would
have been more to mention ... "IPMC approval of Releases, Committers, PPMCs", ...

    And as soon as we are a TLP we no longer have a PPMC, but a PMC as the first "P" stands
for "Podling".

    And I think you are misunderstanding the "Board" ... this is not the Incubator PMC (IPMC
is just the short name of that). The Incubator itself is an Apache TLP and has it's PMC.
    All TLPs report to the Board of the apache foundation. So our Incubator report goes into
one big report of the Incubator project and that is then submitted as a big report to the
Board.

    Chris