plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Major refactoring of the "Fields" API
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 11:33:30 GMT
Hi,

the reason why Tim implemented it that way is a rather technical one.
This should be fixed with the PR 47 which I just submitted [1].

Currently the S7 Driver is the only one which provides type information after Parsing, thus,
Tim used that feature directly.

@Tim: You can check the PR and see if you can work with both methods I introduced, then you
can make the scaper Type Agnostic.

Julian