plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Problems building with "mvn compile"
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2019 21:08:52 GMT
Hi,

currently there were problems building with “mvn compile” … the reason is that before
the package phase no archives are being built and so they can’t be unpacked.
I took the problem to the maven user list and got two interesting pieces of information:

  1.  Using “mvn compile” isn’t recommended … using “mvn package” and “mvn verify”
is preferred
  2.  Using the prepare-package phase

I ended up with shifting the unpacking of the web-client into the prepare-package phase. So
if you now do a “mvn compile” it shouldn’t cause problems anymore.
If you do a “mvn package” all should be ok and if you insist on a “mvn prepare-package”
… well in that case I guess you’re asking for trouble … and you will get it ;-)

Chris