plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:27:41 GMT
+1

Am 25.03.19, 12:24 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t.mitsch@pragmaticindustries.de>:

    +1

    Am 25.03.19, 11:27 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

        Hi all.

        As we discussed this here before, our PPMC is quite full of people that have never
showed much interest in the project.
        This was a result of how we setup the project when we started it here at codecentric.
A lot of people raised their hands
        When I asked: “Who wants to join?”, but never actually did something or did something
for a few weeks and then disappeared.
        We simply took that list into the incubator.

        We discussed this on the list previously, that we are going to give every existing
PPMC the chance to be part of the PMC,
        If he expresses the wish to do so.

        So in this VOTE thread I would like everyone on the PLC4X PPMC who wishes to become
part of the PMC of the PLC4X top
        level project to vote with +1. We’ll keep this vote open for a week to give even
the less active mailing-list readers the
        chance to vote. Anyone voting -1 or not voting at all will NOT be part of the PMC
list which we’ll use in the graduation vote.

        Chris