plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] April Incubator Report ...
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2019 07:18:11 GMT
Well as far as I understood the question:
"Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating"
It doesn't mean that we will stop focusing on growing the community, just that there's nothing
big preventing us from becoming a TLP.
Growing the community will be one of our primary goals for the next few years ;-)

But that's just my point of view.

Chris