plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Revive Edgent with some new (and cool) features
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:25:12 GMT
I'd totally be +1 for the "using" ... forking makes us do double maintenance.
Should be pretty easy ... if the scraper was refactored to have some sort of "trigger" interface
and come with the default timer-based implementation.
Maybe a default main class set to this implementation.
Then all we need, is to implement the Edgent implementation in the Edgent plc4x-connector
and reference that library.

Chris