plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Oswald <andreas.osw...@outlook.de>
Subject Re: New contributor : )
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:28:33 GMT
Hi Julian, hi everybody,

thanks for merging! I´d like to contribute to the documentation to get to know the project
better and who knows, someday I´ll also start coding.

So if you have any ideas and suggestions on what changes to the documentation might be helpful
do not hesitate to contact me. I guess, I would like to get started with the „Getting Started“
section as it is completely empty now.

So thank you again for letting me take part in this great project.

Kind regards

Andreas