plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Push possible?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:37:32 GMT
Feel free to push right now ...

Chris

Am 25.03.19, 12:34 schrieb "Markus Sommer" <sommer@isb-fn.de>:

    Hi Chris,

    no problem, just let me know when I can push.

    Best regards

    Markus

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Markus Sommer
    Geschäftsführer

    isb innovative software businesses GmbH
    Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 2
    D 88046 Friedrichshafen

    Tel          +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
    Fax         +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
    Mobil    +49 (0) 171 537 8437

    Mail to  sommer@isb-fn.de
    http://www.isb-fn.de

    Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
    Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets
and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments
or disclose the contents to any other person.
    Thank you.