plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Strategy for future releases
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 20:29:04 GMT
Big +1 for that ;-)

Chris

Am 06.03.19, 21:26 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi Chris,

    No offense. I agree that we should not stress those lovely people more than necessary.
    So we keep our aim on 0.4 (with whatever accumulates till then) for now and start regular
releases when graduated.

    Is this a plan?

    Julian

    Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

    Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Strategy for future releases
    Von: Christofer Dutz
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

    Hi Julian,

    I would +1 this, but please have one thing in Mind ... every release we do requires us
to check it (of course) ... but also we have to have people in the Incubator also validate
these releases.
    Some people there are under heavy load and I would not like to increase this load too
much.

    But how about starting with that as soon as we have left the incubator? I would really
like that.

    Chris