plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Sommer <som...@isb-fn.de>
Subject AW: [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:35:58 GMT

or disclose the contents to any other person.
Thank you.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2019 11:23
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: [VOTE] Defining the initial PMC/Committers for graduation

Hi all.

As we discussed this here before, our PPMC is quite full of people that have never showed
much interest in the project.
This was a result of how we setup the project when we started it here at codecentric. A lot
of people raised their hands When I asked: “Who wants to join?”, but never actually did
something or did something for a few weeks and then disappeared.
We simply took that list into the incubator.

We discussed this on the list previously, that we are going to give every existing PPMC the
chance to be part of the PMC, If he expresses the wish to do so.

So in this VOTE thread I would like everyone on the PLC4X PPMC who wishes to become part of
the PMC of the PLC4X top level project to vote with +1. We’ll keep this vote open for a
week to give even the less active mailing-list readers the chance to vote. Anyone voting -1
or not voting at all will NOT be part of the PMC list which we’ll use in the graduation
vote.

Chris