plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [S7-Scraper| scraper functionality extension
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:25:22 GMT
Hi Tim,

I think that's a great addition. To me it looks as if "Timer" and "Value Change" are just
different trigger mechanisms.
If this is implemented in a non-hacky way (which I would not expect) I think supporting different
trigger strategies sounds great and it would be a good addition to the PLC4X project.
Could even imagine having some sort of externally triggerable mechanism.

Chris