plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [JENKINS] Reason for cancelled builds ...
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 12:08:47 GMT
Hi all,

I think I just found out why we have so many cancelled builds …
I was puzzled about why the jobs are sort of randomly cancelled and especially every time
more than one build running in parallel.

When looking at the “dmesg” output on our agent I noticed several entries like this:

[15967108.392372] Out of memory: Kill process 30822 (java) score 294 or sacrifice child

[15967108.396284] Killed process 4000 (javadoc) total-vm:3349304kB, anon-rss:58084kB, file-rss:0kB

When executing the “top” command I can see about 4 java processes … will wait till the
current build is done and kill the rest as I assume they are zombies.

Will stay on the topic and try to solve this problem as memory is really not a PLC4X problem
(We’re running with the java defaults which should not be much)

Chris