plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Release Strategy for future releases
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 20:55:02 GMT
Hey Otto,

fair point. I think we should to decide a new release strategy. But if we consider to keep
it as it is now we should not have to vote.

Or?

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Release Strategy for future releases
Von: Otto Fowler
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org,Christofer Dutz

Shouldn’t you call an official vote for something like this?

On March 6, 2019 at 15:29:18, Christofer Dutz (christofer.dutz@c-ware.de)
wrote:

Big +1 for that ;-)

Chris

Am 06.03.19, 21:26 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

Hi Chris,

No offense. I agree that we should not stress those lovely people more than
necessary.
So we keep our aim on 0.4 (with whatever accumulates till then) for now and
start regular releases when graduated.

Is this a plan?