plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject AW: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:57:49 GMT
Hi,

Tim and I discussed off list that I cherry pick the fixes to rel/0.3 and he checks before
preparing a  RC.
I agree that this should be well tested before preparing a release.

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Von: Tim Mitsch
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi Chris

I thought about that too, but did not evaluate if something like this can happen.
You mean something like odd-adress to even padding?!
But the SPS is answering the base types requested isn't it, so there is no basic type that
has an odd length in byte except BYTE, USINT and all other one byte long datatypes, or am
i wrong.
But before preparing BugFix-RC we'll should check this, you're right. Later this day i can
support with this.

Best
Tim