plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:25:52 GMT
Well we already have a commits@ mailing list ;-)

But if we had a separate list, I would prefer that than directing things to commits@.

We intentionally didn't have more than dev and commits as the incubator likes it's podlings
to have a reduced number of lists at the start as this way community is better built. Otherwise
you'll just feel lost in empty lists.

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 9:38:48 AM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?

Hi,

I agree with Chris... I would start with our dev@ list and monitor it and go over to a separate
list when necessary.

Julian

Am 22.02.19, 09:29 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t.mitsch@pragmaticindustries.de>:

    I don’t know the amount of work that has to be spent on creating a new list for those
kind of notifications.
    But with this project continouusly growing and growing maybe also ticket-count and stuff
like this will rise, so i can understand Otto concern.
    If it’s possible (and could be done in a tolerable amount of time) i like the idea of
splitting mailing-list into dev-stuff (feature and discussions) and orga-stuff (issues,commits)

    Best
    Tim