plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Status C++
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:15:21 GMT
Hi Markus,

IT would be great, if you could provide that code inside an Apache repository (I would recommend
a feature branch) ... It's usually the way such things are developed at Apache. Large code-drops
are not considered good practice.

If you have problems with the tooling it we can improve things to make it easier for you,
please tell us how we can help.

I'm really looking forward to the c++ driver and can't wait to do first integrations with
Mynewt and EdgeX-Foundry :-)

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Markus Sommer <sommer@isb-fn.de>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 12:40:55 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Status C++

Hello, everyone,

many thanks for the common day in Nürtingen.

Meanwhile the TCP base class is working and we can connect to hosts with certain ports via
TCP.

Next we implement the dynamic loading of DLL using DLOpen. The next step is to implement the
S7 driver as a DLL. We have already implemented a part of the classes, unfortunately not compiled
together yet.

As soon as we have implemented the first messages inside the S7 driver, it would be tested
on an S7 as well.

Best regards

Markus

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 2
D 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel          +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Fax         +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
Mobil    +49 (0) 171 537 8437

Mail to  sommer@isb-fn.de<mailto:sommer@isb-fn.de>
http://www.isb-fn.de<http://www.isb-fn.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets
and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments
or disclose the contents to any other person.
Thank you.

[cid:image001.png@01D028E3.34F96070]