plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:21:18 GMT
Ok ... I took the liberty of creating the issues@plc4x.apache.org list ... will probably take
up to a day for it to be created.
As soon as that's done I'll create an issue for setting up the Jira notifications.

Chris

Am 26.02.19, 16:15 schrieb "Otto Fowler" <ottobackwards@gmail.com>:

    +1

    On February 26, 2019 at 08:06:24, Julian Feinauer (
    j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de) wrote:

    +1

    Am 26.02.19, 13:29 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    In the new Apache Training podling someone came up with something cool ...

    How about sending Issue creates to dev@ and issues@ and all updates and
    closes just to @issues
    This way we are informed for something new coming in and are not spammed by
    updates?

    I really like this idea

    Chris