plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Mitsch <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:29:30 GMT
I don’t know the amount of work that has to be spent on creating a new list for those kind
of notifications.
But with this project continouusly growing and growing maybe also ticket-count and stuff like
this will rise, so i can understand Otto concern.
If it’s possible (and could be done in a tolerable amount of time) i like the idea of splitting
mailing-list into dev-stuff (feature and discussions) and orga-stuff (issues,commits)

Best
Tim

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Datum: Freitag, 22. Februar 2019 um 09:14
An: "dev@plc4x.apache.org" <dev@plc4x.apache.org>, Tim Mitsch <t.mitsch@pragmaticindustries.de>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?

I think it's all a volume thing ... I agree that github code review emails in some projects
(Apache Commons) are super annoying, however do we only have a hand full of new issues per
month. Didn't think it's worth creating a dedicated List for that. And we can always create
it and redirect as soon as it starts really becoming annoying ... But what do the others think?
Rather create a separate list?
Chris
Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen