plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Release 0.3.0
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 12:58:03 GMT
Hi Julian,

congratulations to your first successful Apache release ... I remember my first release (Was
a little helper needed for the Flex project consisting of 4 API interfaces) ...

I was going to ask you for feedback and things to improve for the next RM taking up the ball.
So thanks for pro-actively doing that.

Of course I'm happy that the documentation was helpful and of course I would be happy to help
others, but I guess it always depends on how your project build is setup.
I know at least one Top-Level project that my documentation would not be sufficient for and
you probably rather need a phone-book sized document instead ;-)
At least I should donate that to the Edgent and the IoTDB podling as I setup their builds
streamlined to that of PLC4X.

Chris