plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:21:03 GMT
Hi Tim,

I have no objections ... I guess you are in possession of a signed key? (I think us signing
stuff at the Finka ... but if not, Julian could always sign your key)
And having more people able to release is never a bad thing.

If this bug is causing you to have problems in production, I agree and we should send a bugfix
version (That would be released from the existing 0.3 branch).
So the bugfix would have to be cherry-picked into that branch. I doubt it qualifies for a
full release (0.4.0) as the only other significant change would have been my work on the dynamic
driver.

Chris