plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:14:05 GMT
Hi,

I also just noticed, that you (Julian, being the RM) still need to merge the release 0.3.0
tag back to master ... currently master still claims to be 0.2.0 ...

Chris

Am 13.02.19, 15:58 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    Tim and I discussed off list that I cherry pick the fixes to rel/0.3 and he checks before
preparing a  RC.
    I agree that this should be well tested before preparing a release.

    Julian

    Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

    Betreff: Re: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
    Von: Tim Mitsch
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

    Hi Chris

    I thought about that too, but did not evaluate if something like this can happen.
    You mean something like odd-adress to even padding?!
    But the SPS is answering the base types requested isn't it, so there is no basic type
that has an odd length in byte except BYTE, USINT and all other one byte long datatypes, or
am i wrong.
    But before preparing BugFix-RC we'll should check this, you're right. Later this day i
can support with this.

    Best
    Tim