plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Preparation of Release 0.3.1
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:32:50 GMT
Not quite sure, if we should also have a look at:
PLC4X-78 Write operations seem to fail

´╗┐Am 28.02.19, 12:03 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Thanks Chris,

    @tim: Can you clarify or give your feedback about PLC4X-83?

    Julian

    ________________________________
    Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
    Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019 11:27:17
    An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
    Betreff: Re: Preparation of Release 0.3.1

    Hi Julian,

    I thought Tim had fixed that ... as he did that I didn't want to close it as this way
I would have been the person who resolved it ;-)

    Chris

    Am 28.02.19, 10:19 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

        Hey,

        did anyone do any further checks for our planned release 0.3.1.

        The two TIckets PLC4X-82 and PLC4X-84 are marked as done but PLC4X-83 (When requesting
an odd number of bytes in payload the fill-byte is not handled correctly) is still open.

        @cdutz, @tim

        Both of you did most of the work... can you give an update?

        I would like to end this soon and prepare an RC.

        Best

        Julian