plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Preparation of Release 0.3.1
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:33:42 GMT
Cause that would have been the last open S7 bug that's been reported and is still open...

Chris

´╗┐Am 28.02.19, 12:33 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Not quite sure, if we should also have a look at:
    PLC4X-78 Write operations seem to fail

    Am 28.02.19, 12:03 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

        Thanks Chris,

        @tim: Can you clarify or give your feedback about PLC4X-83?

        Julian

        ________________________________
        Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
        Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019 11:27:17
        An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
        Betreff: Re: Preparation of Release 0.3.1

        Hi Julian,

        I thought Tim had fixed that ... as he did that I didn't want to close it as this
way I would have been the person who resolved it ;-)

        Chris

        Am 28.02.19, 10:19 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de>:

            Hey,

            did anyone do any further checks for our planned release 0.3.1.

            The two TIckets PLC4X-82 and PLC4X-84 are marked as done but PLC4X-83 (When requesting
an odd number of bytes in payload the fill-byte is not handled correctly) is still open.

            @cdutz, @tim

            Both of you did most of the work... can you give an update?

            I would like to end this soon and prepare an RC.

            Best

            Julian