plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Mitsch <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>
Subject Re: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:52:31 GMT
Hi Chris

You have been completly right.
I just made a test vs our device where reading an odd and an even number of array-items (based
on one-byte base type e.g. USINT).
Reading a odd number this resulted in filling byte, whereas an even number did not have a
filling byte.

I think we should implement this as well (dependent on configuration i could cause some NPEs
on reading) and validate behavior by a significant test.

Best
Tim