plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Mitsch <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>
Subject Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:04:56 GMT
Hallo everybody

As we just released version 0.3, we found (and already fixed within develop-branch – thanks
to Chris) a bug regarding exchange of One-Byte-long variables within S7, where sometimes a
filling Byte hast o be used.
This maybe leads to some strange behavior and it maybe be better to release a bugfix version
where this bug is fixed.
Julian (thanks for taking care about release of 0.3) as leader and supervisor and me (I have
to learn it as well) would care about the release process for this bugfix release.

What do you think?

Best
Tim