plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Bugfix-Release 0.3.1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:42:35 GMT
Hi all,

last night I had another idea what we should check before triggering a new release ...
I was sort of wondering why we have to add an empty byte if the data is only one byte long.
Then I thought ... could it be that the device is using a WORD padding? So it expects every
part to be of an even number of bytes.
If that was the case, if we read for example 3 bytes, we would get an additional fill byte
too.
Then we should verify and eventually fix this before pushing out a 0.3.1.

Chris